So, you might be wondering who I am.
I live in Malaysia, and my name’s Ashvina. I’m 24. I am a Speech and Drama facilitator and a lamb in sheep’s clothing.
I mean… Oh. I *did* mean that.
I just came up with that. Wahey!
- My life can be defined by a David Eddings book.
- I am a soprano. I like pumpkin. I also love Stephen Fry and Freddie Mercury. I have a bipolar dog named Tessa. And a mad hatter family.
- I am an INFP. If that means anything to you…
- I believe in the power of footrubs. I have played very few computer games in my life. One of them was OpenHeart. And Zelda. And EarthWorm Jim. And on the PS2, I can play Harry Potter *blushes*.
- I have recently tried Modern Warfare 2 World at War and the Zombies version. Left 4 Dead 2, also. I can only play those for about an hour before burning out.
- I like Zooey Deschanel. I like Micheal Cera. Pretty obvious combination.
- I like Grease. I like Robin Williams. Very much.
- Very much. He makes more sense to me than Brad Pitt ever did.
- I think Emma Thompson was me in her past life. (Time is relative, dagnabbit!)
- I secretly *cue irony chimes* want to write a book of poems in Malay.
- I dislike liver. I want to live in the hills.
I have an okay midichlorian count.