Move. These pictures, to me, tell a story together, of fear, celebration, destination and freedom.
I found these on Pinterest. Anti-clockwise from the top:
- The white heron via wasabella102
- The glitter clap via spectrum
- The road to nowhere via Edward Dimsdale
- The monsters via the Blue Sky Appreciation Society
Honeycombing these was a slow and pensive process.
A random btw : did you know that people use bees to honeycomb over a skeletal structure, producing a fancy sculpture? See related articles below
- Honeycombed Colorized History (glowdown.wordpress.com)
- Honeycomb sculptures co-created with bees (lostateminor.com)
- Sculptures Made From Honeycombs (uniquedaily.com)